My boyfriend, Ashley, makes films. So, there was no option but for a film to be made of our travels together in Asia. Here’s the result…Enjoy! Oh, and the beautiful song that makes me want to close my eyes when I’m driving is by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros. No surprises, it’s called Home.
For where do you care?
adventure Almodovar Angry Birds animals art bad parenting Batik bats beach bilingual bus journeys busy capsule hotel caves celebrations chocolate cigarettes city clean Couchsurfing culture dirty diving English film food Forbidden Broadway Formula 1 frustrations fun Grand Prix hawker centre hospital hospitality illness interesting people international airports internet iPhone language Linkin Park longhouse lost maid cafe markets modernisation moving on MRT music orang-utans passport stamps photo pre-travel quirky Ramayana religion Rick Astley roads Shaggy Shakira shopping snorkeling surf sushi temples Terracotta Warriors The Great Wall of China The Hangover Part 2 the system tradition transport underground systems video visa weirdo Wonders of the World
- Madrid: Street Entertainers, Lottery Booths and Ham Museums
- Lisbon: Trams, Hills and Sexy Toilet Paper
- Slightly Secondary Seville
- Grand Granada
- Travel Essentials: Morocco
- Essaouira a.k.a The Best Language Day Ever!
- Marrakesh: Foot lathes, friendship levels and feasts.
- Awesome Warsaw.
- Life Through A Lens.
- Madrid: Street Entertainers, Lottery Booths and Ham Museums wp.me/p1uywK-c1 5 years ago
- Lisbon: Trams, Hills and Sexy Toilet Paper wp.me/p1uywK-bJ 5 years ago
- Slightly Secondary Seville wp.me/p1uywK-by 5 years ago
- Grand Granada wp.me/p1uywK-bd 5 years ago
- Travel Essentials: Morocco wp.me/p1uywK-b5 5 years ago